Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 23 years old, I am having receding gum for only one teeth, what can be cause of this? Earlier, I was using patanjali toothpaste for some long time, when someone said it is because of that. Can you recommend any thing on this. Thanks in advance.

3 Doctors Answered
Tooth paste will not help alone consult a dentist rule out if you have traumatic bite in the area.
Brush with a soft toothbrush and in an up and down motion, get the tooth checked for sensitivity. If so, a riot canal treatment should be done.
Meswak dabur. Toothpaste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.