Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

I am 32 year old I have a hair broke problem approximately 120 hair daily I use oil but it not work well my hair is very thin and my skull skin is heart using comb in my hair what medicine I can use for it?

Hair fall is a common problem nowadays. Do you have dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1. Vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c) 2. Enrich diet with protein. 3. Scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4. Avoid brushing wet hair. 5. Keep yourself hydrated. 6. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 7. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 8. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 9. Be wary of chemical processing. 10. Drink water to hydrate your body. 11.U can mix arnica q (25 drops) and jaborandi q (15 drops). Apply on scalp. Wash hair next day. Do it twice a week you can contact me for a detailed consultation.