Sir I want to ask you that over a few years ago I was infected by chicken pox so by this infection I got some scars on my face. So can you tell me that how to remove that scars?

Sir I want to ask you that over a few years ago I was inf...
Chicken pox marks can easily be controlled by implementing below given methods in your life style.Being a homoeopath I will suggest you a cream alongwith which will help you along with this natural applicators. • Tomato and Lemon Juice. These fruits have natural bleaching properties which greatly reduce and whitens black spot marks. To use, simply apply a small amount using a cotton applicator (Q-tip). Apply the juices on the dark spots only and avoid touching the surrounding skin especially if you have a darker complexion. You don't want to bleach the surrounding skin.. • Aloe Vera. The aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural remedy to remove black spots caused by chicken pox. The aloe Vera efficiently nourishes the skin and enhance the regenerative properties of the skin. To use, simply apply the aloe Vera gel on your skin.