I have been taking paroxetine 75 mg and olanzapine 2.5 mg in connection with anxiety and dysphoria. Mood was still not completely stabilized. We tried a lot of antidepressants and antipsychotic but nothing benefited me. So my doctor upped my dosage of paroxetine to 75+25 (in morning) and olanzapine to 2.5×3 i.e 7.5 a day. I am concerned about the olanzapine just wish to know the safe daily limit of olanzapine in case of adults. Thank you. Do not wish to fo for therapy.

Normal doses which a person usually can take is range from 5 to 20 mg. So you don't need to worry, your dose is very less. All the best
The daily dosage limit for olanzapine is 20-30 mg in divided doses if possible. However, if you are not comfortable with your current treatment, there are many other latest medication regimens that could be of help to you, depending on your symptom profile and other parameters. If you wish to consult us online we could do so to give you the best possible suggestions. Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, an appointment for a confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of Lybrate.
It can be given upto 20 mg per day (olanzapine) so you need not worry. Also you need to discuss about other medication options available. All the best.