Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 27 year of edges, me and my wife want, a baby. We are trying but as usual every month we got failure. Kindly advise me, what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You have to go to gynaecologist and do some test in your wife and your semen test to know where is the problem and take treatment accordingly
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.