Im having acute bronchitis, due to infection I have got cough and now from 2 days i'm getting wheezing. I'm using cepftas 200 n montek tablet. Can I get any remedy for cough.

Dear lybrate-user, you need a bronchodilator cough syrup which will subside the wheeze. Following which you may require a pulmonary function test. If wheeze doesn't subside consider nebulization after visiting a chest physician.
Can nebulize with solbair I and add bronchodialator cough expectorent.
Dear lybrate-user ji, it may be due to allergic bronchitis. Which occurs due to inflammation of bronchial tube by allergen. It should find out the allergen and should treat accordingly. The conventional method of treatment just gives the temporary relief and suppresses the immunity, which leads some other dangerous conditions. Homeopathy treats allergic bronchitis in two phases. In the first phase, the acute episode of allergic bronchitis is treated. In the second phase, these medicines stop the recurrence of allergic bronchitis. Homeopathy has got complete cure for allergic rhinitis by constitutional treatment and holistic approach. It naturally cures by improving the immunity of your body and stops the recurrence naturally. I suggest you to take an appointment for consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment. You can consult me online privately. Thank you.