I am 30 yrs old. Can i go for braces at this age and how long it takes to get it and how much do they charge?

Dear, Age today is not a boundation for any kind of Aesthetic or Cosmetic Treatments. In some cases when it is required for long term benefit to the patient we advise Ortho (Braces) treatments even at 50 years of age. The only thing is that after 18 years of age the time required to move the teeth increases with age. But that is say 6-9 months more than usual. Moreover with the invent of Lingual Ortho, a new technique where the braces are applied on the inner side of teeth, no one except you will come to know that you are wearing braces. Also there are tooth colored Braces which can be worn without getting noticed, until one is hell bent on seeing your teeth. But I would suggest you that be doubly sure before going for Ortho treatment. I mean consult your family members and you close friends that whether you really require this treatment. I mean is it worth or in other words are your teeth severely malaligned (irregularly placed teeth)? If Yes. Then visit a good Orthodontist and he will explain you the treatment plan, time and cost. It will take 2-3 years very easily. Cost will depend on the city, locality and your Orthodontist. Only I can tell is it needs a handsome amount of money. So good Luck, God Bless and take care.
Oh yes, it can be done in all age groups provided the patient is not suffering from any gum disease. Usually the growing age is the best time for it . The period required is 15-18 months & the specialist will be able to tell you on clinical examination the exact time frame.
You can go, age is not the factor.Your bone support and the condition of the gum is what is going to matter.If you have a good support of the teeth teeth treatment result will be better. Price and treatment time will depend on the condition you have.
Yes u can, but ur gums sud be healthy
Yes u can and usually a year but again depends on individuals cost varies from 18 to 1 lKh