Dear with medicines u have modify ur lifestyle and food habits to avoid reoccurence...follow the tips they will help u..::
1. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate.
2. Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food.
3. Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water lemon soda etc.
4. Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate.
5. Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc.
6. Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice.
7. Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate.
9. Boil 10-12 basil leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and take twice a day.....