Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, my father is suffering from diabetics from last 5-6 years. He takes geminor m3 forte, dynaglipt,starvog 0.3 mg as medicines. His glucose test report fasting (123) and post prandial (228). Can you suggest me he can change this medicine or any other treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
His blood sugar is not fully controlled. Changing medicines requires clinical evaluation by a physician/endocrinologist.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.