Hello doctor, I am working with an IT company and my diet has came to null. Please address me with vegetarian diet (i can have eggs in my diet). My body weight is 58 kg and my height is 5 feet 5 inches. Please help me doctor. Hope to get a response as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi lybrate-user. Thanks for your query. According to your height your ideal weight should be 61 kgs. You need to take diet rich in proteins, antioxidants and low in fat.
Why have you lost appetite. Get your thyroid profile, cbc, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc. For more details, you can consult me.