I am 27 years old. Always I have stupids thoughts. Suppose when I am carrying curry bowl it may feel on my daughter who is playing on floor. If my husband is going to job he may meet something wrong. If am doing kitchen work, I may struck in fire. I may die. Extreme thoughts. Even though I thought to control I can't.is it a disease. How to get rid of bad thoughts.

You need mind control. Mind Control and some of its techniques. It’s a term that can have many meanings. Some people think of it as the ability to take control of the mind of other people. I prefer the meaning of controlling your own mind instead. It is the ability to understand and control your feelings, emotions, and behavior. As you do this you have full control of yourself and you can achieve many goals in your life. Also, you will have great self-confidence which is the key to success. All the methods that are used for mind control have the same results. They bring you to a brain-state where you can reprogram your mind. Most of these techniques, when applied, require being active in order to affect you positively. The truth is that it is you making the changes and not the method you are using. The method just helps you reach the appropriate brain-state.