Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am 41 years old and I have problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunctional, I am having this problem from the beginning only and I used to take kamagra 100 mg and that is quite effective but I am scared to take it now due to side effect, do you have any solution and how much time it takes to cure or is it curable problem?

Never take such tables on regular basis, it has many side effects. Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, quick discharge or premature ejaculation, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this 'Lybrate' platform.
You have to keep taking medication to overcome your problem. There is no permanent cure.