I am male 80 yrs--non diabetic --hypertensive -- under control. My current serum creatinine is 1.5 mg/dl --where as the ref. Range is 0.66 --- 1.25 and bun/ creatinine ratio is 9.03 --- where as ref. Range is 12 --- 20 please advise me, with the status of kidney in this state/ condition, can I continue taking:- 1) becadexamine multi vit --multi mineral caps --one cap a day? 2) r-vit caps-- one cap a day? Please guide me.

Your creatinine value suggest mildly low kidney functions. To prevent further deterioration. Please avoid all type of medicines, keep your bp controlled.
thank you Mr Devendra ji for your Query. as you have mentioned that you are a hypertensive patient but you did not mention your current blood pressure level adds your creatinine is on the higher side you you may need to change certain medication even if your blood pressure is under control so do let me know more details about your current blood pressure readings. for any further advice and complete prescription you can book and online consultation with me on lybrate. thank you.