ANTIMARKS CREAM ( BIOVALLEY) Apply twice daily in circular fashion
IRON rich diet
like Green vegetables,Fruits and 2 glass milk daily
PAPAYA PACK ( BAKSON) Daily apply on face directly in evening when u think u r not going outsside now nd wash face after it is dry.
A quick and easy solution is lemon juice. Lemons have vitamin C that can lighten dark pigmentation
spots on your face. It’s easy to apply.
1. Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
2. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
3. Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
If you have delicate or sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice with plain water, rosewater, or honey. You can also use lime juice to get rid of black spots, applying it in the same manner as described above.
Buttermilk is also beneficial in getting rid of dark spots. Like lemon juice, it also helps fade blemishes and black spots but without causing burning sensation.
1. Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
2. Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
3. Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching
properties) and then apply.
4. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
The lactic acid in milk too, will gradually reduce skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your spots. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes.