Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My wife who is 36 years old having severe pain in her right eye and right part of her head, please advise which doctor should we consult.

1 Doctor Answered
check your BP. check your eye sight .take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. take rest and good sleep. avoid stress. inform if not ok.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.