Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi, hi please help me, I feel like I am suffering from multiple sexual diseases 1) my penis pains without erection and with erection as well (my penis is not curve and no black dot on my penis. I feel like m suffering from peyronie’s disease 2) when my penis erects it remain down only it does not go 90 degree, and even during erection when it elongates in size when I press it, it is soft not tight amd it pains as well. 3) my penis head does not come itself out. During erection it remains in, but when I forcefully pulls my skin back to get penis head out, it pains allot and with that pain sex is impossible, when erection finishes skin does not come back by its own. I feel like m suffering from paraphimosis and phimosis 4) I am suffering from erectile dysfunction 5) when I pee at the end sperms come out after peeing looking forward for your answer.

Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, leakage of sperm or spermatorrhea, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this 'Lybrate' platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Good luck may god give you all wellness.