Hi, I am 35 +, have hypothyroidism but is under control. My endocrinologist had said I could conceive. Though had no intentions I got pregnant and I realized only on the tenth week. I haven't taken folic acid too so far. My gynaecologist told me to do many blood and etc check-ups, which I will do. Wanted to ask you if there is any health risk to the baby and me. Please let me know.

foilc acid is given as it prevents abnormalities in baby but if your diet is adequate in fruits and vegetables it s ok if you have not taken
No, just follow your endocrinologist n gynecologist advise.
Hello, Don't worry regarding health risk to the baby, from now on take the required medication and do the investigations as suggested. As you are a known hypothyroid, aim to keep tsh less than 2.5 in first trimester and less than 3 in 2nd and 3 rd trimester. As per your age its imp you go for down syndrome screening. A nt scan along with double marker (bhcg and papp-a) at 12 weeks will be very helpful.
No health risk. How ever do not miss nt scan.