Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm suffering with severe headache regularly since 5yrs. And I can't do my job properly. Using many tablets nd consulted many doctors bt no use. What should I do.?

2 Doctors Answered
I'm suffering with severe headache regularly since 5yrs. ...
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
I'm suffering with severe headache regularly since 5yrs. ...
Headache Hello,It's important to figure out what type of headache is causing your pain. If we know your headache type,we can treat it correctly.Homoeopathy offers best treatment for headache but diagnosis must be confirmed , means which type of headache is and other related symptoms. I can prescribe you perfect medicine on the basis of totality of symptoms so please share your symptoms of Headache.Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.