Hi sir or ma'am, I just only want to gain muscles weight i'm not having only muscles weight like in my biceps, and my height is 5'10 and weight is 70 kg .so I request to suggest me that how I can gain muscles. Without going gym.

Dear Lybrateuser, - to gain muscle you have to consume a well balanced diet with more of protein rich foods & do regular exercise - have more of fruits, vegetables including green leafy ones, whole grains instead of refined ones, protein rich foods such as eggs, lean meats, milk and milk products, tofu, soya products, beans, lentils, pulses, sprouts, peas and nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pista, cashews and peanuts - include a protein rich food in each of your meals and also as a snack in-between meals - do regular exercise like jogging, swimming, cycling, pushups, pullups, crunches, squats and moderate weight lifting for 15-20 min twice a week - also you can consult a dietitian on forum for your exact requirement of calories and proteins as per your activity level, dietary habits and constitution.