I am male 24. From the last 15 days my stool is coming hard and pain in my anus. I am going to stool every alternate days or 3 days from last 15 days. But no blood is coming. Kuch kanta jayasa chubra. Is it piles. How to check it is piles. I am having medical test for job if is there I am rejected so please tell how to conform its piles or not. Any test is there to conform it.

Dear lybrate-user ji, it may a fissure in ano. Fissure is a small tear in the anal canal/in rectum. It is most commonly due to: -constipation, -chronic diarrhoea -straining while passing stool and it may occur due to some systemic disorders like crohn’s disease etc. Homeopathy aims at curing anal fissures in this holistic manner. It improves the digestive system along with curing the immediate symptoms of anal fissures. Homeopathy not only treats and cures the acute anal fissure; it is able to cure the chronic form of anal fissures also. Homeopathic medicines for anal fissures are able to eradicate the tendency to have fissures. This means that recurrence of anal fissures is avoided. I suggest you to take an appointment for consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment. You can consult online. Thank you.