Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am rahul das my age is 23 and I need a diet plan for gain strength and for my skin glow and for my heir falling too.

First of all you should change your eating habits like 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time 10. Maintain active life style exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gymming etc. Now about point no. 10. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. On other days you can do cardio exercises. For more details you can consult me.