I am suffering from overweight/ obesity and now I really want to lose my weight. Can you please suggest me the best diet and helpful suggestions for my problem.

Hi according to your height your ideal body weight should be 77 kgs you need to loose atleast 30-32 kgs for well balanced diet your carbohydrates, protein and fats should be calculated according to your body requirements here are some suggestions that you can incorporate in you daily life 1 do not skip breakfast as you could miss out essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day you need to plan atleast 6-7 meals in a day don't skip any meals. 2 eat regular meals at intervals i.e small frequent meals 3 eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to get enough fibre 4 drink plenty of water for better digestion 5 don't stock junk food rather go with healthier options 6 cut down on carbonated beverages avoid alcohol 7 diet with exercise is very important get more active as it helps burn off excess calories. 8 plan your meals 9 eat smaller portions 10 quality of the food and quantity of the food i.e what you eat and how much you eat matters a lot so you need to plan your meals accordingly.