I have problem of halitosis from previous 5 years, I clean my teeth and tongue well everyday, but problem is not solved please suggest me the solution.

I have problem of halitosis from previous 5 years, I clea...
Get your teeth cleaned from dental professional.
Go for full mouth xray and cosult nearest periodontist/dentist.
Hello, Halitosis, colloquially called bad breath, or fetor oris, is a symptom in which a noticeably unpleasant odor is present on the exhaled breath. Of those who have genuine halitosis, often the odor is caused by bacteria present below the gumline and on the back of the tongue. The remaining 10% is accounted for by many different conditions, including disorders in the nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, stomach or elsewhere. Very rarely, halitosis can be one of many symptoms of a serious underlying medical condition such as liver failure; but, in the vast majority of cases, the cause is minor and can often be reduced by adjustments to oral hygiene, including brushing or gently scraping the back of the tongue and improving the health of the gums by using dental floss. The intensity of bad breath may differ during the day, due to eating certain foods (such as garlic, onions, meat, fish, and cheese), smoking,[12] and alcohol consumption. Since the mouth is exposed to less oxygen[medical citation needed] and is inactive during the night, the odor is usually worse upon awakening ("morning breath"). Bad breath may be transient, often disappearing following eating, drinking, tooth brushing, flossing, or rinsing with specialized mouthwash. Use SBL’s Homeodent toothpaste twice (morning & night) a day daily.