Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 13 years old. I have a problem that is I am suffering from jock itch for 1 year .i have used many medicines but it's not going. So, please tell me how can I get rid of it?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. Jock itch is a fungal infection and will not go by external application and other random suggestions. Take proper homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me at Lybrate. Till then take sulphur 30.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.