I am suffering from some depression problem for past 3 months? Can you help me how to get out of it?

I am suffering from some depression problem for past 3 mo...
I suspect that you are one of many who have been taking medicines but not working with a counselor in tandem. You need both counseling and medical intervention. The combination is ideal for the cure to be complete. In fact counseling will need to go on for a long time to develop skills and techniques to cope with everyday challenges of your life. If you remain episode-free for three years at least, you can be weaned off of the medication. So please start counseling immediately. In the meantime please do the following that can be done all by yourself as you desire: You must be active and work towards your reformation. Many lifestyle changes need to be made to progress away for the condition. When you are depressed, you will feel lazy though I would like to call it lethargy. There is an inertia and lack of energy to even think, let alone act. You are required to literally do the opposite of what you feel like doing. Depression makes you want to withdraw, lie down, sleep, become lethargic, slow down, make you too lazy to even think etc. So when I suggested doing the opposite, you will need to fight this disease. You must become active; stay upright during the daylight time; meet people; never sleep during the day, wake up by 6 am every day, play some active games, especially contact games, do physical exercises, talk to people and join some social clubs, eat more of proteins and vegetables, attend Yoga classes etc. Watch sitcoms on TV or comedies and cheer yourself up. Go for excursions in groups, for outings, camps, conferences, and religious conventions. Get a pet dog and spend time training it, exercising it and relating to it. Expose yourself to some sunlight every day, at least 30 minutes but not in the scotching heat. Whatever happens, please incorporate these three important adaptations in your life: always be responsible, be respectful, and be functional. If you did these three things, lots of things will go well in life. Please pray and have faith in God to alleviate your sufferings. Don’t wait for others to help. Use your own motivation, which might be at its lowest, but persevere and win this battle. If you are young and you can do it with some commitment. The doctor and counselor are there only to facilitate you, all the hard word must come from you, and your cooperation with them is very critical for your success. Since the depression is just recent, your prognosis will be really good if you cooperate.