Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, I having problem with urine and my age is 43 years old and it is so pain in urine what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Take tablet norflox 400 mg 1-1 for five days and Avoid spicy food in your diet and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and also take two tsp of cital syp mixed with water twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.