Please telling me for reason of dangu and malaria and suggestions me for this takecare me and my family.

Please telling me for reason of dangu and malaria and sug...
Dengue Fever is Caused due to the bite of an infected female aedes aegypti mosquito, the disease can be fatal if Dengue Hemorrhagic fever or dengue shock syndrome developed Once bitten it takes about 3-10 days for the symptoms to appear. Malaria: A bite from a parasite-infected mosquito causes malaria. There are four species of malaria parasites that infect mosquitoes. Because the parasites that cause malaria affect red blood cells, people can also catch malaria from exposures to infected blood, including: From mother to unborn child Through blood transfusions By sharing needles used to inject drugs we can prevent Malaria by prevention mosquito bite A bite from a parasite-infected mosquito causes malaria. Reducing exposure to mosquitoes Spraying your home. Treating your home's walls with insecticide can help kill adult mosquitoes that come inside. Sleeping under a net. Covering your skin. During active mosquito times, usually from dusk to dawn, wear pants and long-sleeved shirts. You can use USG mosquito repellent available in market Following tips for Prevention of Dengue fever : 1. Turn over empty pails and buckets, so that they do not collect excess water. If the container that contains water cannot be emptied, remember to cover it well when not in use. 2: Remember to clean out empty flower pots and not to over water potted plants. It is advised to not have any stagnant water around as it acts as breeding ground for the mosquitoes. 3: Apply mosquito repellents on all exposed areas, during the day as well as at night on a regular basis to prevent dengue. 4: Make sure your window and door screens do not have any holes. If so, block those areas properly to eliminate mosquitoes. 5: If someone at home is ill with dengue, try to not let the mosquitoes bite them or others in the house. 6: sleep under a mosquito net (especially small children as they sleep during the day and hence, the chance of mosquito bite is high during this time). 7: If you use a cooler remember to empty out and clean the water tray regularly, even when not in use. 8: Always cover your dustbin when not in use. 9: A natural method to keep mosquitoes at bay is to plant Tulsi near your window. The plant has properties that do not allow mosquitoes to breed. 10: Using camphor as a repellent also works wonders. Light camphor in a room and close all the doors and windows. Leave it this way for about fifteen to twenty minutes to have a mosquito free environment