I had used melacare for several months and got good results against pimples and tanning. But as soon as I stopped using it my skin turned to be very dark. Please suggest me something to get my skin naturally fair.?

Lactocalamin lotion use Tab- bandy 400mg stat No soap use.
Stop using Melacare cream immediately.As it contains steroids it makes ur skin dependant on it and has long term side effects.Will make ur skin thin, lot of acne can develop. Consult your near by dermatologist
Hi it is important to protect your skin from sunlight. Using skin lightening cream without sunscreen is like pouring water in a bucket that has a hole. And certain steroid based creams give fast results but on long term use have side effects.
Use acneaid tablets and cream too,take 1 tab of acne aid twice a day and use acne aid cream only where pimples appear and only use this cream at night and take 5 to 10 drops of berberis mother tincture in lukewarm water once night water should be 2 table spoon
Unfortunately you have used it for too long. Will suggest to wean of for at least 3 months before taking any other treatments. .
Avoid melacare.Use sunscreen
Medicines cant cure this use of haldi and lemon juice mixed n applied on ur face can give better results knowledge of acupressure can stop the pimples prob fast
Melacare contains steroid so you can not use for longtime.Use depiwhite cream at night and suncross lotion at morning.