I am a 25 year old male. I have some problem in my mouth. I have pain in my teeth and it is from last 5 days. What do.

I am a 25 year old male. I have some problem in my mouth....
Pain may ne due to cavity. You should undergo rootcanal treatment so that pain vanishes.
Pain in teeth can be due to long lasting causes or due to recent causes. A pain that has been lasting 5 days most likely will have a long term cause that has got aggravated now. If there is sharp pain it's will be because of cavities in the teeth. If there is slow continuous pain it may be because of gum causes. In any case, looking at the teeth will give a better idea to give you a solution. Visit a dentist and get a check up done.
Do consult a dentist, for pain in tooth you might require root canal treatment. Without seeing nobody can treat can you.
You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.Advance procedures can be done with laser