I am having tooth pain but there no decay in tooth, I am painkiller medicine but it is not giving me any kind of relief please tell.

It’s not you to decide if there is decay you may require a x-ray to do that show it to a dentist misuse of painkillers may harm you even more.
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap /crown. Kindly visit your dentist and get the required treatment as pain killers alone won't help. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
An iopa x-ray will help a dentist to recognize the cause for pain from a particular teeth due to decay or gum infection or trauma & a full mouth x ray will help a dentist to recognize the cause of pain in the jaw & bone. Treatment will be according to the diagnosis.
Hello, x-ray of the particular tooth is required find out the cause of pain. If the pain is so severe you may require root canal treatment.