I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?

Anemia may b the reason.
Pls get ur ultrasound and tsh (blood test). Then you should start oral contraceptive pills for 3 months. Also do weight reduction if u r obese
Consult doctors instead of trying so many drugs. Get some basic tests. You must control weight before starting any treatment
You take M2Tone sy 2 spoon mor/eve after meals for 3 to 6 month during period not to stop.
Bahen ji aap kumari aasav or raj pravrati vati ka tin mahine tak lena.
Do CBC blood test ,show to gynaecologist.
Take sesame seeds with jaggery 10 gms each at bed time chew it well and swallow. Tub bath regularly for 30 mins will help, exercise is must avoid milk products.
Have Evecare syrup (himalaya)regularly for 4 months. Periods will definitely become normal. If not, do tell me.
Hello Dear ,Periods occur when the egg formed during each menstrual cycle in the female body is not fertilized and hence ejected out of the reproductive system along with blood and several other tissue cells. The duration of each menstrual cycle is about 28 days Most women will experience their monthly period right from the time they are 13 to the time they are 50. For many women, their monthly period is nothing more than an annoyance; but other women may suffer some problems.
Did you try turmeric and green tea?