As you are a player, it becomes very important for you to take the proper meal. Never play an empty stomach. Do take any seasonal fruit 15 mins before playing. After that take 2 glasses of water atleast n banana/boiled potato within 10 mins of finishing your game. Also, take whey protein
(by whatever name it comes. But it should be with 80% whey protein in it. Use it after the gym. Every time your gym you need to take it. Only o the day you gym. The dose is 30gms. For 30 gms it should have 24 grams (80%) of whey protein only.
Follow this 1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. You can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If Punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga
, cycling, swimming, gym, walking etc.For more details, you can consult me.