Hello doctor I am 6 month pregnant my last period was december 19 2019 .now I am having urine infection. This month I had more chicken .last month also I had the same urine infection. During that time I got severe fever and headache and I had anomalies scan done .it showed that I have non obstructive calculus (5 mm) noted in upper pole c alyx of left kidney. But here doctor gave antibiotics. With those antibiotics I had side effects like acidity fever and headache but it got cure in five days. Again I was getting this like with a gap of ten days. Now again it became severe and got admitted into hospital .i wanted to know that does non veg food may cause uti and let me know even sex can cause uti. And let me know if there are any other causes. And please tell me the remedies and food chart too. Thank you in advance.

No, non-veg cannot cause UTI. But yes sex can. Bacteria that live in the vagina, genital, and anal areas may enter the urethra, travel to the bladder, and cause an infection. Food has nothing to do with uti. Hygiene is very important. Do the following--you maintain high grade of personal hygiene. Do change your underclothes at least 2 times a day wear cotton under clothes stay hydrated to keep the area dry. For more details, you can consult me.
Dear its better to get urine complete and culture/sensitivity test done first and revert reports.