I am 23 years old with 5.4 ft height. Is it possible to increase my height if yes I want to increase my height. Plzz tell me what to do?

I am 23 years old with 5.4 ft height. Is it possible to i...
Hello. Although it's not possible to gain weight after 21yrs. in males, but still you can try homoeopathic medication as it wouldn't harm you. Start taking homoeopathic medicines which are safe to take without any side-effects - Bakson's Gro-up drops/ 10 drops and Five Phos. - both thrice daily and Thuja 1M/ one dose once a week - take them for 1 month only. Management: Take milk and milk products which contains more calcium. More of protein (for cell multiplication) like pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts, flaxseeds, non-veg, eggs, etc. Also, don't forget to take green vegetables, yellow veggies and fruits, seasonal fruits, salads, etc. Do skip rope daily, initially 10-20 times later gradually and slowly increase the frequency as per your capacity. Do get indulge in stretch exercises, and sports like basketball, volleyball. Last but not least, do take enough of rest and sleep (which helps in repairing of cells and cell rejuvenation). Get back to me after a month for further guidance. All the Best!