Dentist suggested me that I go for implant cause on the upper left side towards the end I have only one tooth left which has to be pulled out so back no teeth to fix a bridge. Is it safe to do implant or any other options. Keeping in mind about my bp n anxiety problems. I'm really confused and nervous. Should I go ahead for implant. Even right two down n up.

At your age if no other problem like diabetes implant is the best and confused n nervous r states of mind produced by your oneself I am sure you can control them yourself.
Yes.
Hi Aruna ..... Great u have shared that ur hypertensive need to be evaluated on hypertension more ..during surgery if ur hypertensive then bleeding will be more ...After ur clinical evaluation of bone width n height , n seeing ur opg n Cbct scans ... I can evaluate otherwise .its difficult to say ur treatment options for missing teeth Thanks
Take the treatment as suggested by the dentist. And for bp and anxiety take homoeopathic treatment. It can cure it.
Go for implant. It's the best option left with you.
Get it done in one part of mouth at a time .not all at once .hope you are taking bp medications. Calm your nerves. And you may get it done. On prior need cbct scan. Or a full mouth x-ray to make judgement better.

Book appointment with top doctors for Implant Tooth Fixing treatment