Food I eat in the night that doesn't comes out in stool next morning. jaisa main rat me palak khaya to subah stool hakim hari type ki hkni chahiye pr aisa nahin hota. What it means?

Seems like indigestion problem. Please consult with me on my private chat window for permanent treatment details.
No, it's not right. It's not like you eat red food then stools colour will be red or if you eat green colour food then stools will be of green colour etc.
Hi Lybrate-user, weight gain is sometimes difficult than weight loss. But it does not mean that you should eat anything including fatty foods just to gain weight. Weight gain should be healthy to facilitate more muscle gain rather than just increasing fatty weight, for that you need to understand your metabolism and need to eat accordingly for example you should eat frequent meals rather than just increasing food intake in one meal. If you wish to know more in detail and get proper nutritional treatment contact through Lybrate.