Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi I am 41 year old married male I have a small and thick penis I have purchased penis vacuum pump to increase size of my penis I am using vacuum pump from last 2 months but I feel no change in my size what is the reason please guide me how to use this vacuum pump.

With vaccum pump, internal vaajikaran medicines is also important. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this 'Lybrate' platform, medicines would be prepared and send to you through courier.