Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

I am losing my hair I use all types of shampoo and conditioner but did not get any response please help me.

Hair fall is a common problem nowadays. Do you have dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1.vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c) 2.enrich diet with protein. 3.scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4.avoid brushing wet hair. 5.garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. 6.keep yourself hydrated. 7.rub green tea into your hair. 8.put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 9.avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 10. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 11. Be wary of chemical processing. 12. Drink water to hydrate your body. you need proper constitutional med to get permanent relief. Homoeopathy can help you in this case.