Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Sir I am suffering from scabies. Doctor suggested me permethrin cream. But itching is not yet cured. How long it will take to cure scabies? How many times I want to use per week?

Dear lybrate-user ji, scabies is a highly contagious disease occurring due to the parasitic mite. Homeopathy shows excellent results in treating scabies. Homeopathic medicines help in relieving the itching, settling the rash, and preventing the re-infestation I suggest you to take an appointment for consultation so that detail case can be discussed and proceed further for treatment. You can consult me online for treatment. Thank you important precautions: -wash your clothes separately in the warm water. -don’t scratch the skin hard as that can lead to the secondary skin infections. -avoid wear damp clothes as the mites can thrive and multiply if favourable conditions are provided.
Hi, scabies itching will be there for months together because of retained products of the mite.