Hi, My son is 4 years old having so much cough and Dr, said he is having allergic cough i.e.asthma. He is also an anemic child. Please help what should I do for him that he gets relief earlier?

Try to do this 1. Do saline gargles daily. 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. 5. Sleep with an extra pillow under your head-- elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope. 6. Treat that stuffy nose with warm salt water-- salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose. 7. Blow your nose often (and the right way)-- it's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Ask for consultation with detailed information so that I can help you better.

Book appointment with top doctors for Asthma treatment