Hi, My 4 year old nephew in India has been given montair-4 for acute dermatitis. Can it be given for skin disease? Also, after a week intake of the medicine, he has developed very bad mouth ulcers. Is it a side- effect to the medicine?

Dear lybrate-user, yes, it is aside effects of the tablet. These medicines just give temporary relief and suppress the skin disease, which leads to some other dangerous conditions. And having side effects. Homeopathy treats dermatitis in two phases. In the first phase, the acute episode of dermatitis is treated. In the second phase, these medicines stop the recurrence of dermatitis. Homeopathy has got a complete cure for dermatitis by constitutional treatment and holistic approach. It naturally cures by improving the immunity of your body and stops the recurrence naturally. I suggest you take an appointment for a consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment. You can consult me online privately. Thank you.