From few months, I have no appetite. I concert my doctor. Then I came to know that my tsh level is more than 100. Now i'm taking 100 mg thyroxine .for my appetite, doctor prescribed longifene tablet. My appetite stimulated for 1 week but after 1 week further I lose my appetite. Now longifene also can't improve my appetite. Is it due to my hypothyroidism? I can't understand what my problem is! please help me.

May be due to hypothyroid. Exercise regularly.
Hello, thanks for the query. I have seen the details given and understand your concern. Please let me know if your hypothyroidism is well controlled? This happens when tsh is maintained around 3 to 4 mu/l. Since you are on 100 mcg, it is essential to check tsh after 6 weeks of treatment to see if desired levels are achieved. Because if that does not happen, majority of symptoms related to that condition continue to remain. As regards using longifene, it is an antihistaminic. I am not sure if it has any appetite improving effect. It is used to reduce allergy and itching. Madam most important is to bring you tsh around 3 to 4 mu/l. So please do check that. If you have any questions please come back. Another important aspect you have not mentioned your weight and height and whether any exercise is being done. Thanks.
Once your TSH will come normal. things will improve. best wishes