Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I had a habit of masturbation, since past 6 month I don't get the erection proper it happens and it goes away, that frighten me and I stop masturbation from 2 3 months, now I am not getting aroused or feel desire nor getting morning erection, I feel the need to masturbate sometimes but didn't get the erection. For these I tried to watch porn but didn't get erection on its own. I do smoke but not habituated, sometimes hookah too. My libido always in loose state. I am really stressed help me out.

Chances are that you may be very scared of the side effects of masturbation and you are not aroused because you are not able to relax. If you are not getting a proper erection, the reason is definitely not masturbation as masturbation is totally harmless and it is normal for an unmarried male to masturbate. Detailed discussion is required to spot the underlying cause. You may consult privately through Lybrate for treatment. Good luck.