Sir/ma'am I have serious problem of dark circles n I tried many types of medicine will you help me to cure it!

Sir/ma'am I have serious problem of dark circles n I trie...
Homoeopathic treatment UNDER EYE CREAM ( BAKSON) Apply at night under the eye in circular fashion GLOWCARE DROPS ( LORDS) 20 drops in 20 ml freh water 3 times daily Take a good Iron rich diet likeApple,Pomegranate,Spinach nd all other green vegetables 2 glass milk daily 6-8 glass extra water daily Try to have a sound sleep HOME REMEDIES Slice up a papaya. Papaya fruit contains the enzyme papain. Papain helps exfoliate the skin, making way for new skin cells to emerge. Papaya also contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E, so it's a dark spot fading superstar. Papain is most concentrated while the papaya is still green, but you can use riper fruit as well. Peel and remove the seeds from a papaya, and try one of the following treatments: 1. Slice a piece off of the papaya, and lay or hold it on the dark spots that you want to get rid of. Hold it there for 20-30 minutes. Repeat twice a day for best results. 2.Make a papaya facial mask. Cut the papaya into chunks, then use a blender or food processor to blend the fruit into a smooth paste. Apply the mask to your face and neck. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse well.