Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Firstly I faired my face suddenly I bought a ayusha soap and cream used to 2 months better then glow but usually got a comedones on my face after that I used to dermadew lite soap for month but at the same problem after that I used to home made remedies 3 times but no result I want look for glow skin and whiting sir /madam please suggestions.

soap is not the treatment for acne. The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.