Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am shrestha ghosal 22 years old suffering from severe hair fall for 6 months. I have taken minoxidil 5 and biotin tablets follihair and procapil solution. As I have pcod problem my gynecologist prescribed me contraceptive pills and flutamide. I can't see any visible result. My crown portion going to bold. I have lost half of my.

Hair fall is a common problem nowadays. Also, hair fall gets increased in rainy season. If it's mild increase in hair fall, it will soon recover. But if problem persist, then you should start hair fall treatment. Do you have a dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1.vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c) 2.enrich diet with protein. 3.scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4.avoid brushing wet hair. 5.garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. 6.keep yourself hydrated. 7.rub green tea into your hair. 8.put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 9.avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 10. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 11. Be wary of chemical processing. 12. Drink water to hydrate your body. 13. you need a proper constitutional med to get permanent relief. Homeopathy can help you in this case. It not only check hair fall but also boost up hair growth.
Seek the help of a hair specialist. Do exercise everyday. Have fresh vegetables and fruits. Drink 12 glasses of water. Have raw carrot juice.
Dear pcod is with multiple symptoms you should take natural medicine so that you can easily come out of this. My medicine will take time but it’s effective. Taking hormones will bring you to the same place where you’ve been before