Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am suffering from sexual performance anxiety which is causing me to loose my erections just before or in between sexually activity. It is nervousness of having sex. It is embarrassing and I am not able to get over it causing me to think of it and feeling guilty. I am pretty sure that I am not suffering from erectile dysfunction as such a thing does not happen to me when i'm masturbating. But every time i'm about to have a sexual activity, I think too much and it kills my erection and sex desire. Please help.

Hello lybrate-user, you do not need to worry about it. Anxiety is only making your condition worse. Also, you are just 17 now. If you do not learn to control your emotions now it will be a problem for the life you can try masturbating first and then going for intercourse. Also, try and analyze what is causing the anxiety? What is the fear and find a solution for it? For further information or treatment please feel free to contact me online at Lybrate.