- Symptoms of malaria can be high fever, shivering, profuse sweating, headache, weakness& sometimes stomachache, nausea & vomiting, in severe cases loss of consciousness and organ failure
- take following preventive measures :
- avoid water logging in drains, puddles, unused tanks, tyres, flower pots, containers
- keep surrounding areas clean & hygienic, do anti mosquito chemical fogging
- wear full sleeve shirt and trousers when moving out, apply mosquito repellent cream on exposed parts especially the limbs
- do mosquito proofing of the house by installing wire mesh on windows & doors, use mosquito repellent coils and mats when in the house, can use a mosquito net when sleeping.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Malaria treatment