I am very week. The calcium number of my body is 11. My muscles are very week. My immunity power is low. Please suggest what kind of food to eat?

Hello Lybrate-User, There are multiple reasons why one feels weakness and fatigue. It can be due to unresolved stress or due to inadequate intake of healthy food which leads to vitamin-mineral deficiencies. Your serum calcium levels seem to be good. But it seems like you have magnesium deficiency since you complain of tendon weakness and muscle aches. To improve your magnesium you would have to consume adequate amounts of lady's finger, spinach, kale, figs, avocado, banana, nuts and seeds this should improve your muscle strength. It is equally important to start some physical activity such as a brisk walk or cardio exercises. Its always wise to avoid eating from outside and maintain a habit where you rely on home-cooked meals along with generous use of nuts, seeds and fruits as these are the powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. This should improve your overall health and wellness.