1. Ensure no further strain to the neck
2. Slow free exercises to neck
3. Hot water fermentation to the neck daily
4. Consult physiotherapist if traction is required.
5. Use a neck collar while travelling.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hand Pain treatment